Job Start Date:Type of Position:Part-time/Full-time
Number of Openings:1Wage/Salary:$15Per Hour
Job Location & Contact:
Job Description:Job Overview:
At Runningboards Marketing® (RBM), our mission is to help successful businesses grow.
How? We have a unique way to drive client messages to where the people are, using DAV®
(pronounced "dave"), our digital mobile billboard truck. We truly believe that it’s our pleasure to serve
our customers and our community.
As a driver, you’ll be driving DAV along preset routes in Virginia Beach and Chesapeake and
surrounding communities for our clients, and driving around the Sales Rep as necessary. You’ll also be
the friendly face that most people will associate with RBM. Occasionally, you’ll be asked to bring DAV to special events and interact with the public. This could include setting up and helping others play video games, watch movies, and setting up the speaker system. In addition to driving, you will be trained on how DAV’s electronics work, and basic troubleshooting in case some of his components act up.
Oh, and we work hard, and we have fun doing it.
• Drive DAV along the specific route(s)
• Be friendly and aware of others as a driver
• Provide essential upkeep on DAV to keep him fresh and clean
• Learn basic troubleshooting of DAV’s electronic components
• Promptly report any issues DAV is having to your supervisor(s)
• Be enthusiastic & have passion for serving people (our customers)
• Must be a “people person”
• Experience driving DAV sized trucks (24ft box truck) is a plus. A CDL is not required
• Experience with electrical components not required, but it helps
Experience Required:Must have valid Drivers License
How to Apply:Call 757-304-3109 or email Matthewo@rbmads.com
Application Deadline:Jan 01, 1900