Job Start Date:Type of Position:Full-time, Hourly/Non-exempt
Number of Openings:1
Job Location & Contact:
4164 Virginia Beach Blvd.
Job Description:1. Assist with development and implementation of the overall marketing plan.
2. Coordinate and implement marketing projects, ensuring proper approval processes and deadlines are met.
3. Coordinate schedules of day-to-day operations/projects with contracted third-parties and any other department personnel.
4. Provide copywriting, proof-reading, and design editing for all internal and external marketing and financial education materials.
5. Assist with marketing research and database projects, including data interpretation and report generation.
6. Help coordinate all outreach efforts, including teaching classes and developing programs with strategic partners.
7. Assist with planning and coordinating all events.
8. Maintain inventory of all marketing materials to ensure an adequate supply is on-hand and distributed to the various departments.
9. In coordination with others within the marketing department, organize and verify for accuracy any postings to the website, extranet and social media sites.
10. As directed, maintain assigned areas of the website, extranet and social media sites.
11. Support the vision and brand of the CU by working cooperatively and cohesively on service and operational matters with other departments and staff.
12. Help train staff in cross-selling and marketing techniques.
13. Handle member inquiries about promotional and marketing programs.
14. Take the initiative to improve processes as needed.
15. Perform other functions as required. This position description is not a complete statement of all duties and responsibilities comprising your position.
Experience Required:1. College degree or equivalent marketing-related job experience, preferably in a financial institution’s marketing department.
2. Requires excellent communication skills, verbal and written; accurate writing skills stressing creativity, composition, grammar, spelling and punctuation.
3. Superior interpersonal and communication skills required to deal effectively with professional contacts at all organizational levels.
4. Strong public speaking skills a must.
5. Be able to troubleshoot problems and develop potential solutions.
6. Ability to make decisions and work quickly and independently; be organized and capable of handling many projects at once; be able to reprioritize as needed.
7. Understanding financial education processes and financial coaching ability a plus.
8. Possess advanced working knowledge of various software to include word processing, spreadsheet, PowerPoint and graphics software.
9. Must behave in an appropriately professional manner at all times, with respect to both appearance and conduct.
10. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms, climb, stoop, kneel, crouch, and/or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
11. Must be a team player, dependable, neat and detail-oriented.
How to Apply:Resume should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to Beach Municipal Federal Credit Union, 4164 Virginia Beach Blvd., Virginia Beach, VA 23452, Attn: Human Resources
Application Deadline:Jan 01, 1900