Job Start Date:Type of Position:Back of House
Number of Openings:1
Job Location & Contact:
1725 Debaun Ave.
Job Description:Bubba’s 33 Meat Cutter
Join our team! As a Bubba’s 33 team member, you’ll take pride in hand-crafted food and friendly service.
Want to learn the lost art of meat cutting? If you like precision, you are detail-oriented, and you don’t mind frigid temperatures, then a Meat Cutter position may be for you!
As a Meat Cutter, your responsibilities would include:
• Cutting fresh steaks by hand
• Following meat cutting specs
• Tracking yields
• Setting up a display case
• Maintaining sanitation rules and regulations
• Being a team player
• Following Prep Sheets
If you think you would rock this position, apply to be a Meat Cutter at Bubba’s 33 today!
At Bubba’s 33, we always put our teammates first. When the team is happy, our guests are happy. Experience a dynamic and fun work environment, great benefits, and opportunities for advancement at Bubba’s 33.
Our team members are paid weekly! In addition, we offer a comprehensive total rewards package after one year of service to team members that meet our benefit eligibility requirements. The total rewards package includes, but is not limited to, the following:
• A choice of medical plans that are best in class
• Dental and Vision Insurance
• Paid Vacation Time
• Short-Term Disability
• Life, Accident and Critical Illness Insurance
• Identity Theft Protection
• Employee Assistance Program
• Business Travel Insurance
• Annual holiday bonus
* Bubba’s 33® is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, or any other legally-protected status. We encourage and welcome applicants of all ages to apply.
How to Apply:https://careers.texasroadhouse.com/ListJobs/TRH-Brand/Bubba//TRH-Job%20Category/Hourly/City/Chesapeake//State/VA
Application Deadline:Jan 01, 1900