Job Start Date:Type of Position:Back of House
Number of Openings:1
Job Location & Contact:
1725 Debaun Ave.
Job Description:Bubba’s 33 Dishwasher
Join our team! As a Bubba’s 33 team member, you’ll take pride in hand-crafted food and friendly service.
Bubba’s 33 is looking for a Dishwasher who works well with others while following sanitation guidelines in the kitchen.
As a Dishwasher, your responsibilities would include:
• Operating the dish machine
• Supervising proper rinse and wash temperatures
• Changing water, storing and using dish chemicals properly
• Setting up and organizing the dish racks
• Removing trash
• Exhibiting teamwork
If you think you would rock this position, apply to be a Dishwasher at Bubba’s 33 today!
At Bubba’s 33, we always put our teammates first. When the team is happy, our guests are happy. Experience a dynamic and fun work environment, great benefits, and opportunities for advancement at Bubba’s 33.
Our team members are paid weekly! In addition, we offer a comprehensive total rewards package after one year of service to team members that meet our benefit eligibility requirements. The total rewards package includes, but is not limited to, the following:
• A choice of medical plans that are best in class
• Dental and Vision Insurance
• Paid Vacation Time
• Short-Term Disability
• Life, Accident and Critical Illness Insurance
• Identity Theft Protection
• Employee Assistance Program
• Business Travel Insurance
• Annual holiday bonus
* Bubba’s 33® is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, or any other legally-protected status. We encourage and welcome applicants of all ages to apply.
How to Apply:https://careers.texasroadhouse.com/ListJobs/TRH-Brand/Bubba//TRH-Job%20Category/Hourly/City/Chesapeake//State/VA
Application Deadline:Jan 01, 1900