Job Start Date:5/30/2021Type of Position:Part-Time
Number of Openings:3Wage/Salary:$9.5Per Hour
Job Location & Contact:
1060 Independence Blvd
Job Description:Entrance End of Car Wash
• Guides customers onto the conveyor belt and provides them with proper auditory and visual directions on how to place their vehicle into neutral/accessory mode.
• Communicates with customers and helps to direct them safely to the next step in the wash process.
• Maintains a safe work environment by executing all safe driving procedure, and proper loading of vehicle on moving conveyor belt.
Exit End of the Car Wash/Detail Area
• Safely directs customers from exit end with auditory and visual directions to a station where a team member will start the interior/exterior procedure.
• Vacuums vehicle floors and seats as well as removes trash and debris from floorboards.
• Maintains a clean and organized work environment by sweeping debris and trash that may have fallen out of vehicles.
• Through use of manual dexterity and bodily coordination team members will execute the Autobell® procedures while being aware of any vehicles moving on the detail lot.
o Interior - Performs an array of cleaning tasks on the vehicle’s interior, including but not limited to the following: vacuuming, cleaning windows, consoles, door panels, floor mats, and dashboard.
o Exterior – Wipes the exterior of the vehicle through execution of the Autobell® wipe down procedure. Towel dries the vehicle’s exterior, door jams, and rims.
o Team members will use vacuums, towels, cleaning agents, disinfectants, and protective agents to enhance and restore the vehicle’s appearance.
• Ensures delivery to proper owner through adherence of claim check policy and procedures.
• Communicates with customers and provides excellent customer service.
• Reports problems related to customers, employees, equipment, and supplies to management.
• Maintains a neat personal appearance and presents himself/herself in a favorable manner to the public.
• Follows all best practices for personal hygiene and infection control.
• Follows all policies and procedures for applying disinfectant services to vehicles.
• Greets all customers with “Welcome to Autobell®!”
• Performs all functions of the team member job while adhering to all safety procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Carries out assigned duties to keep the car wash clean and attractive.
• Cleans and disinfects the store lot, lobby, offices, restrooms, and equipment.
• Sweeps, mops, cleans windows, cleans restrooms, restocks general supplies, empties trash, and sprays the bay with hose.
Experience Required:• Autobell® requires that you possess and maintain a valid driver’s license.
• Autobell® requires that you keep a professional, safe, and neat appearance, including no visible tattoos in a long-sleeved uniform.
• Autobell® is a drug-free workplace, and all candidates must pass a pre-employment drug screening.
How to Apply:Apply at: https://secure.entertimeonline.com/ta/ACWA5431T.careers?TrackId=[VABCoC]&ApplyToJob=167956351
Application Deadline:Jan 01, 1900