Job Start Date:04/12/2021Type of Position:Management
Number of Openings:2
Job Location & Contact:
7421Central Business Park Dr.
Job Description:Do you enjoy a variety of day-to-day responsibilities and have a strong desire to jump in and lead a team to success? Would you describe yourself as a street-smart professional with 5+ years of life and work experience? Are you a self-described task-oriented, go-getter who enjoys checking things off the to-do list? If your answer is an enthusiastic yes-- keep reading!
ChowCall is Hampton Road's newest third-party food delivery service, and the ONLY food delivery service with military base access. Armed with the latest technology, an experienced team of local delivery experts, and a commitment for service, ChowCall is bringing food delivery to a whole new level and a whole new community.
Our team is currently seeking multiple General Manager candidates to lead the branch's daily operations and administration. This position requires reliable transportation to travel the region in search of restaurant owners and business partners to expand ChowCall’s reach onto every military base. The ideal candidate is able to navigate a start-up culture, with the ability to think both strategically and tactically, is looking to expand their business acumen, and has a passion for serving others.
In the General Manager position, you will be responsible for:
- Vetting and contacting prospective restaurant partners by telephone, email and in person
- Partnering with the Area Manager in developing marketing strategies to expand customer base and interested partners
- Managing driver routes, staffing, and scheduling to ensure seamless service for customers
- Using company databases and software to track progress with new prospects and customer conversions
- Creating and running promotional campaigns on the ChowCall platform, editing as needed
- Hiring, training, retaining, and leading qualified drivers, marketers, and necessary staff
- Conducting competitive analysis on other restaurant delivery services and report findings to management
- Assisting in strategic planning for the organization alongside CEO and other executives
Experience Required:To succeed in this role, candidates must have:
- 5+ years of work and life experience in business, retail, food service, restaurants, and/or management
- 3+ years of experience directly managing five or more employees
- Networking aptitude: excited to meet new prospects and speak with them about ChowCall!
- Excellent communication, negotiation, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills – willing to take on responsibilities outside the job description
To succeed at ChowCall, candidates must be:
- Willing to work outside the traditional 9-5 schedule – weekends and evenings are often needed
- Able to take direction from management and motivate others to reach company goals
- Clean background/no criminal history – a background check will be conducted going back 30 years as is required per the U.S. military
- Self-motivated and driven; fearless attitude and a passion for people
How to Apply:Email resume with salary expectations to Ludo@ChowCall.net.
Application Deadline:Jan 01, 1900